Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I just sat on a wooden rocking chair in...

pneumonia staph infection

In early August 2011. My partner and I did some gardening. I thought I pulled a muscle in his shoulder and was gel is applied to the blades. This pain relief. But the pain continued to come back, stronger and stronger. Breathing was also inpaired. Seeing a nurse practitioner, she refer me to the doctor that while I said, I struggled to breath gave me a prescription for antibiotics to eliminate infection. After helish night unable to breathe, or find a place for settlement. I could not sleep. I just sat on a wooden rocking chair in an uncomfortable pain. No matter where I put myself, I was in disarray. The next morning my partner took one look at me and said hospital. I said yes. I went to abulance easy. I write it after seven days of antibiotics, which I simply recreate your breath. I spent four days in hospital. I have a little dizzie. I assume its side effects of drugs. I have not ridden yet, but I know that I should soon. This ilness left me afraid to lose his breath. I was out of the employee life and not smoking. I coughed a little blood strattera to and phlem. But hope it will come to an end soon. My advice: any of these symptoms, get medical attention. If you do not or are unable to drive back to the hospital. .

No comments:

Post a Comment